Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Precious Angels.....






When it comes to our precious little angels, nothing is too good for them. We want to protect them from the sun, rain, wind, snow, the elements themselves. When I had babies in a carseat and I wanted to try and protect them from the above mentioned, I had to use a blanket, and whenever a gust of wind would whip up, off went the blanket... usually flying away. I would, on occassion, be lucky enough to catch it in my hands before it blew away, but the wind would catch, and take the little babes breath away. I always wanted to protect them as much as I could. Now you can do it, and have it snap right on to your carseat, so no more chasing those blankets, or having them whipped off your carseat and expose your precious babes to those not so fun elements (for babies atleast). EleTent is the perfect solution. I wish I had one of those when I had little babies.... but now you can get one for yours!!! These make perfect gifts.

No comments: