Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Great Show!!!

Wooooooooowwwwwwww... what a fantastic show!!!! I can't even tell you how impressed I am with the amazing creators that are willing to participate in my show!!! They are what makes The Spotted Zebra Boutique what it is. I was thrilled with the turn out we had on both Friday and Saturday. The flurries that came down, and the sun that never came out didn't stop those shoppers from getting spring fever! Amazing! That's all I can say. It was such a fun show. There was so much to choose from, and so many holidays you could buy for.

I just have to say how absolutely impressed I was with both the creators, and the customers. I am looking forward to our next shows. We will keep you updated. Thanks again to all you amazingly fabulous people! Here are a few pics of the show.






















































































































































































3 comments:

Cassie said...

This looks like a great show. Do you know when the next one will be? I am interested in being a vendor. Feel free to e-mail me at Cassie@madisonenvy.com

Jen Hinton said...

HI! I have attended you show before and would love to be a participant. I have really unique vinyl designs that I think would be a great asset to your next show!

Would you mind sending me some information on how to apply and when your next show is?
Thanks,
jen@simplywithvinyl.com

Jen Hinton

Jennifer said...

I would be interested in being a vendor at your show. Please email me at Jennifer@jennifersbooks.com. I would love to speak with you. Thank you.